Hello all...it's been a while since I've posted. I guess I fell back into emailing instead of blogging! I'll try to do better!
Periodically, I get asked about different genres of music that branches want to 'beef up' in their collections. An excellent site is www.allmusic.com.
When you go to the site, there will be a list across the page of broad types of music: pop/rock, r&b, country, classical, etc... When you go any of those, it will break down into many sub-categories. There will also be 'top albums' in each category...These are compiled by critics reviews and awards. Some may be out of print, but most will still be available to purchase through Baker & Taylor.
There are also reviews of new releases, 'Editor's Choice' picks, stats of Billboard rankings, Grammy awards, and more. You may need to create a free account to access some features.
This site also links (at the top) to sister sites 'All Movie' and 'All Game'. AND if you don't remember the link--it's listed under our GREAT 'Quick Reference' page under the 'Entertainment' section.
Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment